Smart Inventory Management
*Based on 29 rooms with 5,149 items being tracked
Doing More With Less.
Save on Labor Costs and Reduce Stockouts with LogiQuip’s patented Intelli-Flip System. This simple, intuitive tool automates inventory management, saving over 10 hours* per day in Supply Management. Replacing the traditional two-bin system, Intelli-Flip is paired with LogiQuip’s patented Kanban Dividers and wire shelving to provide up-to-date inventory management that is managed through a centralized dashboard. This lean, system-driven solution increases productivity and patient satisfaction while reducing labor and costs for Smart Inventory Management.
Efficient Space Planning
Patient Care Team
Focus on Patient Care
Compliance to Materials Management
Save over 10 Hours per day on replenishment activity
“…the LogiQuip (Intelli-Flip) system is extremely simple and we feel will be a big benefit to our team as well as Nursing….. feedback and benefits of this system were very positive from Nursing and Supply Chain staff….my director is looking to push the system out to all sites in the near future.”
Expert Advice, Tips, and Tricks
In the following Beyond Clean Expert Series™ posts, our very own Dustin Patterson outlines a mix of best practices, Lean principles, and healthcare storage options for Sterile Processing Departments and beyond.
Intelli-Flip’s Innovation Works
LogiQuip’s innovation replaces the traditional two-bin system and takes the Kanban Divider to the next level. Our responsive and intuitive system allows you to better track inventory through the natural act of accessing inventory helping to eliminate stockouts.
“Intelli-Flip gives me the confidence that the supplies I need will be there when I need them”
– Nurse John M. from Grand Rapids, Michigan
Intelli-Flip™ System Benefits
Track inventory, velocity trends, days on hand, stock levels, system status, battery life, and more through your Dashboard on Intelli-Flip.net. No need to go to the PAR location.
Intelli-Flip wirelessly signals to the portal when any item across your system needs to be reordered. No need to scan the item.
Intelli-Flip system provides “natural compliance” as the natural act of retrieving the safety stock by the user IS the replenishment signal.
Intelli-Flip can be integrated into your ERP system to automate ordering.
Assignment of supplies to the Intelli-Flip system are handled individually through the portal or via bulk file upload for larger volume adjustments. No calibration is needed.
Users will have access to system data and adjustments based on assigned level of responsibility.
Intelli-Flip is Simple And Responsive
Intelli-Flip Monitor Attachment
Intelli-Flip.NET Dashboard With Controller
1. Attach the Intelli-Flip Monitor* to each Kanban Divider in the inventory bin you wish to track.
2. Caregiver accesses the safety stock by lowering the Kanban Divider.
3. A signal is sent to the controller that inventory needs to be replenished. No scanning is needed.
4. Controller collects data from each Monitor and sends it to a secure database at Intelli-Flip.net
5. Controller relays information to your web-based dashboard on Intelli-Flip.net
6. Easily view inventory status by bin on Intelli-Flip.Net. No need to go to the PAR location.
7. This secure dashboard offers a variety of information to help ensure you never run out of stock. No additional Software is needed.
Intelli-Flip Dashboard Data Collection
• Manage Inventory – Fully automate supply tracking with Intelli-Flip. The Intell-Flip Dashboard tells you which supplies need to be replenished at each PAR Location without relying on scanning.
• Track Velocity Trends – and order accordingly based on the data from your dashboard. For example, the location shown below in the graph orders 10% or less of the items on average.
• Product Activity – Monitor which supplies are used most, how many days the supplies are on hand, when stock levels dip, and when supplies exceed expected velocity so that you can react accordingly.
• Monitory Product Activity – Monitor which supplies are used most, how many days the supplies are on hand, when stock levels dip, and when supplies exceed expected velocity so that you can react accordingly.
• Monitor the Entire System – In addition to monitoring stock levels, you can also review system status updates, actual monitor function, and the battery life for each monitor from your computer.
• ERP Integration – Easily create requisition files to upload into your ERP System for order generation.
Let Us Do The Heavy Lifting
From your first consult and throughout your day-to-day experience with Intelli-Flip, LogiQuip’s Services Team is there. Our experienced Staff will work with you to review your existing layout and PAR levels, implement the final solution, and train your staff, making this a turnkey solution that will help to ensure you have the supplies you need when you need them.
Review Existing Layout And PAR Levels
Obtain PAR Lists
Review Floor Plans
Cart Layouts and Photos
Work with Staff to determine issues to address
Build out Shelving units
Install Intelli-Flip Monitors and assign to products
Install data consolidator and connect to Intelli-Flip.net
Establish ERP Connection
Train System Admin
Train department staff
Train Nursing Staff
Intelli-Flip integrates with our existing ParWall® , ParWire® , and LQS Wire Shelving lines and Kanban Dividers for easy installation. Once Intelli-Flip is installed, inventory levels for all supply locations using Intell-Flip can be viewed and managed from a personalized dashboard on Intelli-Flip.net.